An ambitious and fast-growing alternative lender founded and owned in Ireland is seeking to add a motivated Management Insights Analyst to their team in North Dublin. Working directly with the Finance Team, this role will afford you the opportunity to join an organisation with a real opportunity to better inform and guide decision making within the business.
The company takes pride in an exceptional culture of collaboration and proactivity, and is currently embarking on a number of exciting projects with the potential to play a transformative role in the future direction of the business.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports and analysis, using SQL and other tools
- Collaborate on the creation, evolution and use of Business Intelligence systems
- Report to and work with various internal stakeholders
- Bring BI expertise to the wider development team to leverage best practice and deliver improvements
- Upwards of 2 years’ experience working with SQL
- Good working understanding of banking and/or financial services
- Strong analytical and inquisitive mindset, and willingness to resolve issues proactively
Salary: €45,000 to €55,000
How to apply
Contact Brian Cullinan on 01 6994531, or you can submit your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.