- CFO – Irish Construction...
An established Irish organisation with big ambitions and a strong history of growth are expanding their European operations and making a key new Finance hire. Based in Co. Cavan, this Engineering firm provide high tech solutions to the Data Centre, Technology and Pharmaceutical sectors.
This role offers the opportunity to work with a talented owner led leadership team who have achieved excellent growth. You will play a key role as the organisation grows to a €50M t/o and beyond.
The role is well suited to a high performing finance professional who has gained strong progressive experience. You will ideally have worked in a similar high growth company or may have worked in an ‘up and coming’ Finance role and see this as an opportunity to relevant your career into a number 1 role.
This role will be based in Co. Cavan. It is a company that has embraced remote working and a blended working model is expected.
- Work with the leadership team to achieve objectives relating to the commercial and financial strategy of the business.
- Lead the organisation’s financial planning and analysis, audit, and compliance functions.
- Take a keen interest in technology and trade developments and regulations.
- Lead the organisation’s budgeting and analysis to provide valuable information across the business.
- A range of ad hoc related projects.
- Well suited to a qualified accountant with several years of progressive experience in a leadership role.
- You will enjoy digital transformation and take an interest in developments relating to process automation.
- A track record of leading and inspiring through effective communication.
- Salary – 6 figure base salary plus package. Long term incentives.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector