- Clerical Officer
One of Irelands Credit Union’s has an opportunity for a Clerical Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone with clerical/administration experience to join a busy credit union and obtain valuable experience within the financial sector.
- Provide admin support for member services (loans, current accounts, etc.)
- Administer the loan application process and assist members in filling out the required documents to ensure that the relevant information is gathered
- Teller/cashier duties: customer queries, balance till & float, general admin
- Knowledge of products offered by the Credit Union to best assist and advise members
- Experience using Progress Systems or similar
- Good IT skills; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to communicate with members in a friendly and professional manner
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
- Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector