- Client Account Manager –...
Our client is a international finance institution, who specialise in providing alternative finance solutions to SME’s in a number of locations around the world. You will be responsible for the management of client accounts, resolving queries and issues, as well as allocating payments and verifying invoices.
What makes this role stand apart is the opportunity to join an international organisation with a sterling track record, while also being part of a small and highly collegiate team. You will also benefit from hands-on training, which is aimed at ensuring your progression within the organisation.
- Provision of professional service to clients
- Verifying invoices received on a daily basis
- Allocating payment in accordance with invoices and client instruction
- Collaborating with sales and risk teams
The ideal candidate:
- Upwards of 2 years’ experience in Financial Services
- Strong levels of attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact positively with clients
- Third level education highly desirable
Salary / Remuneration: Base salary of 30-40k (DOE), along with a exceptionally strong bonus scheme (upwards of 15-20%), along with health and a strong pension contribution
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.