Our client is one of Ireland’s fastest growing financial advisory firms and is now looking to grow their customer service team due to sustained business growth. This customer service role will suit a motivated self-starter who can work and thrive in a small and highly focused team.
You will benefit from working in a dynamic environment with significant client exposure and professional development opportunities.
- Providing new and existing clients with best in class customer service
- Business development
- Participation in marketing initiatives
- Providing administration, paraplanning and sales support to senior advisors
- Maintaining good file management and ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.
Skills and Qualities
- Some or all QFA exams completed, with commitment to obtain full qualification within 12 months
- Excellent organisation, communication and client service skills
- Strong IT proficiency
- Energy and drive with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
Rewards & Benefits:
- Market competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent team structure
- Strong opportunities for progression
How to apply: Simply submit your CV below or contact Brian Cullinan on (01) 699 4531 for more information.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.