- Gain access to Global players within Asset Management
- Attractive benefits package and first-class training
- Opportunity for progression with a growing Fund Service provider
This growing Fintech in the Fund Services space, following a recent acquisition, is experiencing high growth within it’s niche market. Through offering quality training programs and support for continued learning as well as offering a highly competitive benefits package they have successfully built out a dynamic and high performing culture.
The right person for this role will co-ordinate the logistical and administrative responsibilities for the client support team. The role will be particularly exciting for someone with an interest or experience in the world of Investment Management as well as experience in co-ordinating client and management activities in an Administrative, Personal Assistant or related role.
- Support the client relationships function through and administrative support.
- Co-ordinate diary and travel management.
- Prepare for meetings through agenda setting, client information gathering.
- Support the marketing function in planning and rolling out key advertising pieces.
- Providing full administration support to the Business Development function.
- Experience in an Administrative role co-ordinating client/management activities.
- Ideally have an interest and knowledge of Investment/Asset Management or Fund Services.
Salary: €28,000 to €30,000 depending on experience
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with CV below.
I specialise in recruiting within Financial Services. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.