- Client Services – Fintech
An exciting opportunity has presented to join a global technology firm quickly growing out their Dublin Office. The firm are Focused on delivering innovative technology solutions to the Financial Services space, particularly in the area of Regulatory Requirements.
Joining a small and close knit collegiate team you’ll gain hands on coaching and training. Operating in a high growth area you’ll develop skills in high demand in the Irish market and benefit from the chance to grow your career further as the business expands.
The position will get to work directly with clients that include Global Asset Managers and Investment Management firms where you’ll build strong relationships and be hands on in delivering data validation solutions.
· Liaise with clients delivering and exceeding Service Level Agreements
· Collaborate with and co-ordinate third party providers in the delivery of service
· Engage in data validation to ensure accuracy and quality of client deliverables
· Compile internal management performance reports
· Engage in process improvement initiatives and drive high standards in controls and service levels
· Relevant Business, Finance, Economics or similar Degree
· Keen interest in Financial Services
· Ability to work under pressure and in a team
· Strong Microsoft Outlook and Excel Skills
Salary: €32,000 to €36,000 depending on experience
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.