An opportunity to join a global financial services player as they build out their fastest growing department. Due to a combination of high growth, expansion of Irish offices and short-term business needs has resulted in this senior contract position within the team.
Bringing knowledge of Securities and Financial Markets the right person will hold responsibility for a portfolio of loan funds and be the key day to day touch point for Clients. Key to the role is owning client service delivery through process control, transaction execution and co-ordination internal activity to deliver a world class service/
- Oversight of loan fund portfolios
- Client Service delivery responsibility
- Manage client trade executions and transaction management
- Co-ordinate internal activities and departments towards positive client outcomes
- Liaising with Manager on ad hoc Client account requirements
- 4 years Financial Services experience
- Minimum 2 years securities/Financial Markets experience
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive daily rate contract
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.