- Client Services Representative –...
A leading player in the invoice discounting space is looking for a Client Services Representative to join the company.
As Client Service Representative, you will be responsible for administration and processing of client funding requests. The offices are located in South Dublin, close to major transport links.
This role is ideally suited to someone with experience working in financial services who enjoys a fast-paced role.
- Allocate incoming payments against outstanding invoices
- Verification of invoices purchased on a daily basis with the assigned debtor
- Reviews clients’ aged debtors/creditors and bank statements
- Resolution of outstanding queries on account
- Contact clients and discuss invoices overdue for payment
- A third level degree is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in working in financial services
- Experience in accounts receivable, operations & collections.
- Excellent communication skills
€40,00 – €45,000 with a pension, health insurance and bonus attached.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.