- Opportunity to join a high growth Fintech with potential for progression
- Lead the “Go to market” strategy for new product roll out
- Highly competitive salary and highly attractive Bonus and benefits structure
Following a recent acquisition this high growth Fintech is growing their Business Development team by adding this key presales consultative role to their client services team. This niche Fund Service provider offers comprehensive benefits and support for further progression.
This is a particularly interesting opportunity for someone with significant product knowledge in the sector who enjoys the cut and thrust of working across departments and regularly presenting and conversing with new and existing clients without working to a commission structure.
While part of the Business Development team this is not a sales role and fills a critical senior position linking the product development teams and the Business Development team as well as new and prospective clients. Consequently the position will be very attractive to strategic thinkers with a balance of both product expertise and relationship building/communication experience.
- Attend and present at client meetings as subject matter expert
- Work with internal departments to assess market and deliver products to market.
- Proactive in researching competitive landscape and client needs to influence product development.
- Assist in lead qualification and early stage customer communications.
- Drive out process risks and errors in delivering Service Level Agreements.
- At least 8 years working in a relevant industry preferably across different roles
- Deep knowledge of Investments/Assets Management or Fund Services, particularly in compliance/regulatory.
- Highly competent communicator and relationship builder
- High level Excel skills
Salary: €70,000 to €90,000 plus 20% bonus and comprehensive benefits
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting within the Financial Services Sector. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.