- Commercial Account Director (Tech)...
Role – Commercial Account Director (Technology)
Our client is seeking an experienced Commercial Account Director to join their Technology Team. The role can be based nationwide and the primary purpose of this role is to perform the broking role for a portfolio of clients and provide a superior level of client service.
- Maintaining and managing a portfolio of existing technology clients
- Proactively growing a pipeline for new business and renewals
- Upselling and cross-selling at all relevant opportunities
- Keeping up to date with trends to ensure that you stay an expert in your market
- Delivering excellent customer service and helpful advice to customers
- Have a focus on the market and competitor insight.
Skills / Knowledge
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Possess excellent technical knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills to earn the loyalty of our customers
- Ability to network and build relationships
- A proactive approach to building and managing your account.
- Focus on market and competitor insight.
- Excellent presentation skills and be confident presenting at the boardroom level
Qualifications and Experience
- CIP, MDI, or ACII qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial insurance experience
- Experience of technology clients preferable
What we can offer:
- Fast-paced, positive, and proactive sales environment.
- Account Executive Model remuneration plan
- Support to further your continued professional development through further professional qualifications.
- Opportunity to expand your current commercial knowledge to become an expert in your chosen field.
CIP Insurance Broking