- Commercial Account Executive –...
Our client is one of the most progressive Insurance Brokers operating nationwide.
During the last 20 years, our client has expanded and developed based on providing an exceptional level of service and excellent insurance solutions to our clients’ requirements. Our client has agencies with over 60 major insurers, underwriting organisations, and financial product producers locally and globally
They are currently recruiting for a Commercial Account Executive. This position provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to achieve a definitive career path coupled with a remuneration package commensurate with their experience.
- Be expected to look after a portfolio of existing accounts including combined policies/liability / commercial motor
- Handle existing business will entail looking after renewal / MTA’s & general services
- Generating new business and following up on pipeline activity
- Managing excellent relationships with key personnel in insurer offices
- Adhering to legislative and regulatory compliance standards by following company policies and procedures
You will ideally possess most of the following skills/traits:
- CIP Qualification or working towards
- 2/3 years Commercial experience
- Knowledge of broker Software packages.
- Experience in developing marketing/sales strategies would be an advantage.
- Excellent planning and organization