One of Ireland’s most exciting Food groups has grown their Mergers & Acquisitions presence in recent years and seek a talented recently qualified accountant to bolster their team.
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious professional who is keen to learn from an outstanding leadership team in what is a highly commercial role.
The ideal candidate will have some relevant post qualification experience but not essential.
- Analyse and deliver regular insights into business performance.
- Play a leading role in delivering the annual strategy process including full budget analysis.
- Lead cash management across the business to ensure suitable working capital metrics.
- Develop a range of non-financial KPI’s that benefit commercial performance.
- Assist in a range of exciting strategic projects.
- The role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant who enjoys working with data and analysing for commercial purposes.
- You are likely to be known for your effective communication skills.
- Commercial exposure is desirable but not essential.
- Strong exposure to MS Excel and related packages.
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to interact and present to senior management.
Salary €60-65,000 + bonus, healthcare and pension.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on +353 1 699 4530 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector