- Commercial Accountant – Leading...
Are you looking for a commercial accounting role? If so, this could be the role for you.
Engage People is delighted to be working with one of Ireland’s leading Construction & Engineering companies as they grow their finance team.
As the company continues to grow throughout Ireland and the EU, the finance team is on the lookout for a Commercial Accountant.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Commercial Accountant will be responsible for managing all aspects of project accounting as well as financial forecasting.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified Accountant with 5 years PQE and 3 years’ experience’ in a similar role
- Manage all aspects of project accounting
- Accurate cost and revenue reporting
- Project profitability tracking
- Cost estimates and reporting
- Input to project pricing
- Financial modelling & forecasting
- Design and implement appropriate KPI reporting
- Headcount requirements and reporting
- Support the implantation of ERP system
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar) with 5+ years PQE
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Big4 trained an advantage
- Experience in an industry / organization where large projects drive revenue
- Experience in cost analysis and variance analysis and reporting
Attractive base salary and strong package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.