- Commercial Corporate Broker –...
Corporate Account Handler Role
- Corporate Account Handler required to assist and support Account Executives within a thriving insurance brokerage in Dublin city on a full-time basis. Exposure to large technology, media, construction, and manufacturing risks. Training provided and excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Working within the Corporate Team and reporting to the Head of Corporate Broking.
- Works with and supports Account Executives within the corporate team
- Handles all aspects of Risk, including risk management advice, market canvass, quotations, renewals, alterations, new business prospecting, and claims
- Liaises with Clients and Underwriters on a day-to-day basis and develop close working relationships
- Processes Policies, Schedules, and Endorsements and issues all relevant documentation
- Maintains and updates existing client accounts throughout the policy year
- Supports and assists with claims
Skills and experience required
- Minimum APA qualified/ CIP preferable
- 2 year’s experience in corporate broking is an advantage
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience with the Applied (Relay) broker system is an advantage
- Proactive, flexible, and demonstrates a keen willingness to assist fellow colleagues
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, organisational, and analytical skills
- Meets deadlines, strong attention to detail, keeps colleagues informed on workstreams and thrives in an environment that is always changing