We are working with the CEO and Leadership Team of a Global Solar Energy firm with a Dublin based HQ.
This role represents an unrivalled opportunity to lead an exciting business through the commercial solar and renewable energy landscape.
The role is best suited to an individual who has built a significant track record on shaping and executing a growth strategy in an entrepreneurial environment. You will have built sound commercial structures and enjoy the challenge of growing a global business.
- Design and cost strategy in each key market to drive solar installation.
- Lead a high potential market development team.
- Identify and lead solar opportunities at various stages of development.
- Lead and develop contracts to close deals.
- Build long term partnerships to develop and drive development portfolio.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a professional who has built a track record of commercial success over the last 10-15 years ideally in a high growth company.
- You will be up for the challenge of building and developing global locations.
- A track record of decision leadership.
- Significant stakeholder management experience – ideally working across different global locations.
- The desire to be a high impact leader.
Salary including a 6-figure base salary and a lucrative bonus structure in line with achieving clear business KPI’s.
To apply for the role, please share your CV with Paul McClatchie or call 01699 4530.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector