This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team with a Dublin HQ who have an international reach. As a scientific business which develops standards and tests products for suitability for medical ailments, our client are in an exciting space. With a client base internationally, they count some of the world’s most innovative companies amongst their clients.
This is a super opportunity for a qualified accountant who enjoys interacting with the business and communicating high value information. The opportunity may evolve into a number one role in the years to come. If you enjoy utilising technology to improve task efficiency, this could be the role for you.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure financial information is produced and shared in an accurate manner.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports with follow up where relevant.
- Work with the leadership team to provide high quality/value information.
- Assist in the pricing and costing of projects.
- Liaise with our partners in the USA and Canada.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Take ownership of areas of responsibility and work to continuously improve processes.
- Qualified Accountant ideally with relevant Post Qualification experience.
- Excellent accounting software user e.g. Sage, Zoho Books, QuickBooks, SAP Business One etc.
- Experience and fluency with cloud-based real-time accounting, reporting, dashboards and KPIs etc.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Proficient MS Office, particularly Excel.
Salary €65-70,000 plus package.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on +353 1 699 4530 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector