- Commercial Finance Manager
A leading Irish E-commerce firm with a Global outlook have an opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their team initially on a 9-month fixed term contract. This role gives you the opportunity to play a leading role in driving a world-class FP&A function and executing on strategic plans.
The role presents an excellent opportunity to build your commercial experience interfacing with senior leaders across the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Accounting professional with relevant PQE in a relevant role.
- Work closely with the leadership team to promote and enhance effective financial planning processes across the company.
- Build and evolve relevant financial models that add value to decision making.
- Work across the business to understand and implement key metrics that drive business performance.
- A range of commercial project related responsibilities.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with suitable PQE experience in a commercially focused Finance role.
- You will enjoy communicating across the business.
- Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Salary – an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please note this is an employer who are fully operational in a remote working capacity and have a passion for successful onboarding for suitable individuals.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please share your CV with Róisín Murray or call 01699 4530.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector