- Commercial Insurance Broker –...
Commercial Insurance Broker
Our client is one of the largest insurance brokers in Ireland. They provide their clients with solutions to all their insurance needs ranging from home and motor insurance, to complex commercial business packages. They also provide a full range of health, life, pension, investment and mortgage products.
They are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join the Commercial team in their Kilkenny office as a Commercial Account Executive.
You will be responsible for developing and growing an existing commercial insurance client portfolio, capable of delivering significant account growth whilst being comfortable operating in a fully compliant environment. You will be provided with some prospects to get you started; however, this role is suited to a positive and pro-active self-starter who is willing to build their account from the lead generation phase through to closing the sale. Hard-work, determination and commitment will ensure your success within this role.
- Achieve monthly new business and renewals targets.
- Proactively build your sales pipeline.
- Become an expert in your target area.
- Grow and develop niche knowledge in new business sectors.
- Skills and Attributes
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Possess excellent technical knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills to earn the loyalty of our customers
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Proactive approach to building and managing your account.
- Focus market and competitor insight.
- Excellent presentation skills and be confident presenting at boardroom level
- Qualifications and Experience
- APA Commercial, CIP, or ACII qualification
- Minimum 2+ years insurance experience in a similar role
- What they can offer:
- Fast – paced, positive and proactive sales environment.
- Account Executive Model remuneration plan
- Support to further your continued professional development through further professional qualifications.
- Opportunity to expand your current commercial knowledge to become an expert in your chosen field.