- Commercial Loans Administrator –...
In response to recent business growth, a leading asset manager with a large base in the Northwest is seeking to add to its team.
This role sits within a team responsible for the management of loan administration for a real estate portfolio, and focuses on loan servicing, cash management, and general administration.
While offered on a hybrid basis, with the option to WFH for 2 days a week long-term, candidates will need to reside within a reasonable commuting distance of the office, located in Co. Donegal.
- Bill calculation and dispatch of billing letters.
- New loan onboarding and ongoing administration and account maintenance.
- Relationship and query management with stakeholders management
- Cash Management and administration.
- Work collaboratively and add to the team culture of process improvement and idea sharing.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1 to 2 years Financial Services experience
- Experience in mortgages/real estate/finance a benefit
Salary €28,000 to €32,000, with a competitive benefits package including a bonus scheme
How to apply:
For more information contact Brian Cullinan on (01) 699 4531 in complete confidence, or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.