• Excellent scope for progression
• Internationally renowned firm
• City Centre location
Are you a qualified company secretary looking to progress your career to the next level?
Do you have previous experience working in the financial services industry?
A world-renowned financial services firm currently has an opportunity within their expanding company secretarial services team. This role will progress your career path to the next level. You will be given the opportunity to not only lead a team but to assist in the planning and implementation of business strategy and business development. The individual will gain exposure to corporate governance matters both domestically and abroad and will be reporting and presenting directly to senior management.
Key Responsibilities: –
(i) Managing portfolio of clients;
(ii) Liaising with clients, providing company law advices;
(iii) Debtor Management; and
(iv) Training and development of junior members of staff.
Ideal Candidate: –
• ICSA qualified with 3 + years’ experience
• Ideally would have worked previously within the financial service industry
• Good understanding of the 2014 Companies Act
• Previously worked in a leadership/supervisory role
For more information contact Aisling McGuinness in confidence on 01-6994525 or email your CV to email@example.com
To discuss this or other opportunities, do not hesitate to contact me.