An opportunity has arisen with one of Ireland’s fastest growing Financial Services firms. The Compliance function has played a critical role in this growth navigating the changing regulatory market in multiple business lines and this role is a critical new position in the ongoing growth of the team.
With a broad remit the position presents an exceptional opportunity to gain exposure to to both the internal Compliance program as well as client onboarding and implementation. The role will report directly into the Head of Compliance.
- Support and influence the implementation of the compliance function
- Manage AML and onboarding Compliance matters
- Performance of Due Diligence and Transaction Monitoring
- Contribute to the annual compliance plan and policy development
- Assist in legislative interpretation and other key Compliance projects
- 2 years Compliance experience in Financial Services
- Experience in Corp Services and/or funds a benefit
Salary: €50,000 to €60,000 plus benefits package
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors