- Compliance Analyst – Funds...
One of Ireland’s fastest growing corporate services firms are seeking to add a compliance professional to their legal/compliance team. This Irish-owned business has seen strong growth in recent years, and has developed a reputation for maintaining a collegiate, entrepreneurial spirit throughout its expansion.
This newly created position will see you work directly with the compliance director in managing the compliance programme for the company, as well as engage with client with onboarding and ongoing monitoring.
- Manage client onboarding
- Performance of Due Diligence and Transaction Monitoring
- Contribute to the annual compliance plan and policy development
- Assist in legislative interpretation and other key Compliance projects
- Upwards of 1 years Compliance experience in Financial Services/Consulting
- Experience in Corp Services and/or funds a benefit
Salary / Remuneration: €48,000 – €55,000, along plus a genuinely impressive benefits package that includes:
- Annual discretionary bonus and additional Christmas bonus
- Health cover
- Financial incentives for recreation and physical activity
- Education programme with study support
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.