- Compliance Analyst – Lending
A specialist lender, based in Dublin, are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their dynamic and fast-paced business on a permanent basis. They are authorised with the Central Bank of Ireland as a retail credit firm, and they aim to provide the best service possible to their customers.
As this is a growing company there will be opportunities for career progression within the company, as well as exam support. They also offer the option of a hybrid working environment and you will be reporting to the Compliance Manager and external stakeholders when needed. This would be an ideal position for someone who may be working towards their ACOI certification or has an interest in doing so.
- Ensure compliance with legislation is being followed by staff.
- Monitor and deal with suspicious transactions, liaising with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer when necessary.
- Assist in carrying out any internal compliance reviews.
- Ensure appropriate procedures and policies are documented and in place.
- Support the relationships with the Central Bank, Data Protection Commissioner and Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman.
- 2 years’ experience in a compliance role within financial services, including AML/KYC/CTF experience.
- Take ownership for consistently delivering a high-quality output and shows personal commitment to your work, with the will to upskill.
- Experience in CCMA, CPC, or retail financial products desirable.
€40,000 – €45,000
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly by email or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion at all times. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector