An opportunity has arisen with a city centre based firm that places social and community goals at the heart of their mission. This culture extends to their employees who experience excellent working conditions and benefits as well as support to further their studies.
The business is an alternative lender with a significant City Centre catchment who are ahead of the curve in development of their marketing strategy, product development and office and online experience.
To bolster their team this business now seeks to bring in a Compliance and AML Officer. The position will work across a diverse stakeholder network to deliver their remit. The role will suit someone who can stand on their own two feet and is comfortable dealing with multiple and often senior stakeholders.
- Support and influence the implementation of the compliance function
- Provide training with respect to AML and Compliance to the business
- Deliver reports to senior management and at committee meetings
- Contribute to the annual compliance plan and policy development
- Assessing and reporting on suspicious transactions
- Act as MLRO for the business
- Excellent working knowledge of AML and Compliance
- Comfortable working independently at times
- Influencing and reporting skills
€55,000 to €65,000 plus excellent benefits package
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors