A global Asset Manager is landing in Ireland and building out a new Compliance team in a prime Dublin Office space. With a huge global investment portfolio this team will grow out significantly in the coming months and this will be the first hire into the team.
A major selling point for this role is that you’ll work directly with the Head of Compliance and Risk who himself is one of the top professionals in the space. The Compliance team operates independently of the broader business and liaises with many internal and external stakeholders.
The role is concerned with second line Compliance work focused on the AML activity for the Irish business which will engage in activities across Europe. This is a ground floor opportunity to impact the development and policy making for the business.
· Review regulation and adapt and review policy in line with same
· Engage in running the Risk Register for the business
· Advise on Subject Data Access requests
· Assisting in development of Compliance program
· Engage in Control and Quality exercises within the business
· 3 years relevant AML experience in Financial Services/Banking
Salary / Remuneration: €45k to €50k plus bonus and benefits
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.