- Compliance and Risk Manager...
This is a unique opportunity in the Irish market for a motivated compliance professional to step into a PCF 15 position, with a genuinely exciting business success story in the payments space. Specifically, this role carries overall responsibility for the management of governance, risk and compliance frameworks, most especially in AML. The role sits within a small, high performing team, and has a direct reporting line to executive leadership.
The organisation benefits from a wide base of blue-chip technology clients, and is undergoing a key phase of strategic growth, both in Ireland and overseas.
- Review and provide feedback on the governance and risk framework of the organisation
- Oversee and update AML policy as needed
- Maintain employee awareness of AML
- Handle MLRO duties
- Consistently maintain current knowledge of AML laws and regulatory changes
The ideal candidate:
- Degree level and/or relevant AML/compliance qualification
- Proven track record in implementing and managing AML frameworks
- Broad understanding of regulatory requirements, and ability to translate regulatory changes into policy changes
Salary / Remuneration: Base salary of 80-90k, DOE
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.