- Compliance Executive (40-45k)
- Ideal opportunity to step into a wide-ranging compliance role in a small team
- Support provided for you to complete ACOI certification
One of Ireland’s leading retail credit institutions are seeking to add a compliance executive to their growing compliance team. Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager, you will be part of the ongoing implementation and evolution of the organisations compliance programme.
This role is based in an accessible location in South Dublin, and will be offered with the option to work remotely on a hybrid basis.
- Prepare reports for management on regulatory requirements as needed
- Assist with the planning of internal compliance reviews
- Analysis of compliance investigation findings
- Maintain and update company-wide compliance policies and procedures
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years compliance experience in Financial Services, including AML/KYC/CTF experience
Salary / Remuneration: Base salary of 40-45k, Dependent on Experience and subject to periodic review. Benefits package including pension, life insurance, exam support and free parking.
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.