An exciting Compliance opportunity with a market leading specialist lender has arisen. The firm is a market leading lender in the Irish market, and has experienced exceptional growth in recent years.
The right candidate will be a good communicator and have specific exposure engaging with Regulators and Supervisory bodies. You’ll have good regulatory knowledge and methodology, and able to interpret and apply emerging regulations and guidance.
- Reviewing and implementation of the Compliance program for the organisation
- Play an instrumental role in risk assessments for all regulated entities
- Influence positive cultural change in the business with respect to conduct
- Lead the AML and transaction monitoring function in the business
- Engage with and generate reports/correspondence for the CBI, FPSO and internal stakeholders
- Assist in AML activities and ad hoc projects.
- Compliance qualification
- 3 years Compliance experience
- Strong working knowledge of lending/credit related regulations
Salary: €55,000 to €60,000 + 10% bonus and strong benefits package
How to apply:
For more information contact Brian Cullinan in confidence on +353 1 6994531 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.