- Compliance Manager – Conduct...
Ask yourself this
Would you like to take on a Senior Compliance role in a high growth team with further opportunity to progress? Are you interested in working in a proactive environment identifying Conduct Risk and engaging in business planning for same? Do you want to work within a large team of expertise with the opportunity to lead while still building your knowledge base?
About the company
This major Irish institution brings a first-class reputation for it’s people development. Joining one of the largest Compliance teams in Dublin you’ll gain exposure to expertise in Regulatory Advice and play a key role in Conduct Risk and Consumer best practice
- Engage with internal stakeholders to drive business change in the area of Business Conduct
- Engage with Product team in the development of Conduct appropriate specifications
- Identify and escalate business risk as well as business advisory role on solutions for same.
- Review and advise on internal policy and procedure, challenging through the risk lens
- Influence a strong risk culture throughout the business
The right person for this role will bring 5 years plus of second line Compliance experience in a relevant industry.
Salary: €75k to €90k
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself in please apply below or contact Michael Gorman for further information.