Our client is a market leading Financial Services Business in Ireland. With locations across Ireland and a UK presence the Compliance team is based in a convenient Dublin City Centre location.
The position itself is a rare opportunity in the Irish market to play a leading role in delivering the regulatory compliance remit within the Capital Markets Division of the business. As part of a large and influential compliance team you’ll have a strong voice across the Capital Markets division.
This position will benefit from exposure to best in class practice. Benefits including on-site gym and bonus and the opportunity to grow your compliance career further in one of the biggest teams on the market with support for further studies available.
· Analyse and monitor business performance against regulations
· Contribute to policy development drawing on regulations and best practice
· Work across multiple jurisdictions within the Capital Markets team
· Build knowledge of US and UK markets
· Focus on collaborating and influencing across the business to deliver remit
· 5 to 7 years Compliance or legal experience in a relevant industry
· Knowledge of Mifid, MAR and Stock Exchange regulations
Salary / Remuneration: €65,000 to €80,000 depending on experience plus attractive benefits package including bonus and on-site gym
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.