• Work with an innovative Fintech service provider
• Liaise directly with Head of Operations and CEO
• Influence company wide procedural controls
This exciting Fintech company is growing fast and requires a Compliance Manager that will grow with the company. The Compliance Manager will take ownership of compliance within the whole business and work with all the relevant stakeholders towards achieving the highest standards.
The new Compliance Manager will be a natural leader and strong communicator. The successful candidate will also have strong problem solving skills and will have relevant compliance experience.
• Prepare reports and documentation for presentation to the Board of Directors
• Proactively identify and remedy compliance and risk gaps in the business
• Serve as the touch point for all compliance matters in the business
• Relevant Experience in a similar industry
• Preferably with a qualification in Compliance
• Knowledge of Compliance regulations such as GDPR or AML
Salary: €50,000 to €60,000 DOE
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting within Financial Services. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors