- Compliance Manager – Insurance...
A leading global Insurance intermediary is quickly expanding their Dublin office. With global turnover in excess of €1 billion Dublin has been identified for significant growth which will present opportunities for internal progression within the business.
The client seeks to fill a new Compliance role (PCF) which will be the senior compliance resource within the business. The position will combine a strategic view of Compliance and Advising the business with the hands on approach that a business at this stage of it’s development requires.
· Manage Regulatory and Audit engagements
· Compliance Planning and implementation of same
· Review of Regulatory requirements and update of policies and procedures
· Update and run the risk register
· Hands on Compliance operations and file orders
· Three years Senior Compliance experience
· Insurance, Financial Services or Banking background
Salary / Remuneration: €80k to €100k plus strong benefits package
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.