- Compliance Manager – Lending...
This is an opportunity with a highly successful Alternative Lender who’ve built their success around ethical, community focused lending and driving innovation in the business to meet and exceed the needs of their customers.
A major selling point of this position is that it sits in the not for profit space, putting their people and their customers at the centre of their decision making and placing culture and values at the heart of their strategic focus right, from the top.
This is a Compliance Manager position who will broadly engage in meeting the regulatory obligations of the business and planning for new regulations. The position will also advise the business on regulatory considerations for their new initiatives such as their digital transformation project. The position will be supported by a full time analyst.
· Liaise with regulated entities pertaining and relationship management with Regulatory stakeholder
· Compliance advisory to the business on both new regulations and existing as it relates to new initiative within the business
· Regularly update and run the risk register, performing occasional audits as appropriate to understand potential gaps.
· Assistant MLRO for the business, overseeing monitoring for same.
· Organise Compliance training and champion compliance best practice in the business.
· Update and ensure adequate distribution of Compliance material within the business.
The right person will have Compliance experience in a Banking, Lending or Credit Union setting. LCOI qualification a benefit
Salary / Remuneration: €60,000 to €65,000 DOE plus strong benefits package
This is a new role and so applications at a higher level are welcomed where someone can add additional value.
How to apply:
Contact Michael Gorman on or email for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.