- Compliance Manager – Online...
A rare opportunity in Ireland to join an innovative online gaming business. The company are breaking new ground with their innovative technology and niche focus within the online gambling space.
The company have quickly developed and become well established having listed on the stock market. There are significant plans for growth which should present an exciting proposition to grow your career.
The company has a global network of employees and business partners with Ireland having the largest share of the 35 person head count. It is the first compliance position with the business and will offer a fully remote opportunity.
· Monitor regulatory requirements in the international markets that the client operates within and advise and guide the business through their obligations.
· Conduct internal monitoring and audits to ensure a strong control environment
· Ensure policies remain relevant and up to date.
· Follow up and action regulatory audits and other Compliance requirements for the business
· Facilitate and lead research and preparation for securing international regulatory licenses
· Drive Compliance training and other compliance related projects within the business in conjunction with management team
The right person will have direct online gambling experience in a Compliance or audit related role and have a strong understanding of the online gaming regulatory landscape
Salary / Remuneration: €80,000 to 100,000 DOE plus strong benefits package
How to apply:
Contact Michael Gorman on or email for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.