- Compliance Manager – Part...
A regional Insurance intermediary with a reputation for value and service seeks to bring in a Senior Compliance position on a part time basis.. This will be a PCF role and for the right person this will bring a high degree of flexibility including fully remote option and a 20/30 hour working week to suit the schedule of the successful candidate
The position will combine a strategic view of Compliance and Advising the business with the hands on approach that a regional insurance broker requires.
· Manage Regulatory and Audit engagements.
· Compliance Planning and implementation of same.
· Review of Regulatory requirements and update of policies and procedures.
· Update and run the risk register.
· Business MLRO
· Compliance experience in a regulated entity
· Insurance, Financial Services or Banking background
Salary / Remuneration: €70k to €90k plus strong benefits package
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.