A major global Asset Manager has just opened their Dublin office and is building out their compliance team. At the early stages of building their Irish team this is an opportunity to get direct and regular access to senior level mgt and grow your career as this team builds out further.
This position will suit a self-starter looking to build their career in Anti-Money-Laundering. If you have an investigative mind set, and a genuine interest ideally in AML but certainly in the broader Compliance space then apply below
- Support the broader work of the KYC and AML function
- Engage in transaction monitoring and reviews
- Escalate and report on risk as it applies to AML
- Client Due Diligence with respect to AML
- Provide guidance and advice on KYC and AML for the business
- Legal, Finance or Business Degree
- 1 year AML “or” Compliance with AML exposure
- Keen interest in building a career in KYC/AML
Salary/Remuneration: €30k to €35k plus benefits
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or email email@example.com for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.