- Join a first class team growing year on year
- Report directly to Compliance partner
- Gain broad experience across FS compliance and regulatory functions
One of the leading Professional Services firms in Ireland and worldwide seeks to add a dynamic compliance professional to their South Dublin Office. Offering first class Business Advisory and Accountancy Services to domestic and international clients this growing company rewards top performers.
The compliance officer role offers the opportunity to gain broader exposure to the Financial Services regulatory environment. This is a full time permanent role and presents the right person with the opportunity to engage in varied work in a dynamic environment within a progressive Financial Services organisation.
- Contribute to planning and implementation of Risk management processes and maintain compliance within the business
- Point of contact for regulatory and compliance matters within the business
- Maintain up to date compliance policies and procedures
- Influence a culture of compliance within the business
- Review and maintain anti-money laundering procedures
- 2 years in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary: Subject to experience
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting within the International Finance Sector. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors