An opportunity has arisen with one of Ireland’s fastest growing Finanvial Services firms. With a city centre location this company places a focus on delivering a city centre based firm that places Service at the heart of it’s Business to Business offering.
The role will engage in onboarding and client complaince matters and report directly into the Head of Compliance. With a broad remit the position presetn an exceptional opportunity to gain exposure to full client side complaince with decision making authority.
- Support and influence the implementation of the compliance function
- Manage AML and onboarding Compliance matters
- Performance of Due Diligence and Transaction Monitoring
- Contribute to the annual compliance plan and policy development
- Assist in legislative interpretation and other key Compliance projects
- 2 years Compliance experience in Finanical Services
- Experience in Corp Services and/or funds a benefit
Salary: €45,000 to €55,000 plus benefits package
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors