- Reputable and rapidly growing innovative global fintech
- Influence Senior Decisions in a flat structure
- Dublin City Centre location
Embrace new challenges in a vital role within a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology. Taking up the key role of Compliance Officer within a professional and effective team, you’ll centre your attention in managing the EU compliance and regulatory responsibilities for this MIFID firm.
This is a new role which has opened due to impressive recent growth as a consequence of acquisition. As Compliance Officer, you will join the Legal and Compliance team. This professional unit invites applications from those with experience and an appetite to work independently in delivering companywide compliance goals.
The day-to-day Compliance Officer role includes developing, implementing and maintaining a compliance programme whilst managing stakeholder communication management. The team here is supportive and flat in structure; as Compliance Officer you will liaise closely with Senior level professionals across the business.
- Coordinate with regulators, exchanges and MTFs on all regulatory matters.
- Organise compliance monitoring and periodic compliance reviews.
- Supervise the delivery of the annual compliance programme.
- Responsibility for examine and resolve various compliance issues developing in the business.
- Support in creating and preserving the risk management framework in Ireland.
- 3 years Compliance Experience in Banking or Investments
- Experience working in a Mifid II regulated firm
- Academic background in a relevant field (Compliance, Finance etc.)
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR €70,000 – €100,000
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or email email@example.com for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.