Following a recent acquisition by a listed US Fintech this Fund Service provider has entered a high growth phase of it’s development. As such the opportunity for a talented Regulatory/Compliance professional to lead process improvement in that space has presented.
· High growth organisation with opportunity to progress
· Lead risk & compliance process improvements
· Impressive Benefits Package
Focussing on measured business improvement in the areas of Risk, Compliance and Data Privacy the role will include research and case building, implementation and monitoring. Reporting to Director level this role will touch many parts of the business and provide opportunity to build strong internal and external business relationships.
This is a full time permanent role and presents the right person with the opportunity to engage in varied high level work on a project basis.
- Lead the internal change identified for business process improvement.
- Develop strong understanding of business and products.
- Preparation of Business case including ROI for process improvement proposals.
- Apply communication, relationship and influencing skills in delivering change.
- Participate in monitoring function in the areas of Compliance, Regulatory and Data Protection
- Qualification in Risk/Compliance/Law or other relevant to role
- Business Analysis/Project Mgt experience, preferably in a reg/compliance role
- Exp in Financial Services, exposure to KIID’s and PRIIP’s and similar of benefit
Salary: €50,000 to €55,000 plus impressive benefits package
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting within the International Finance Sector. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors