- Amazing opportunity to join a global Investments company
- A company with a track record of career advancement internally
- A chance to build your career in Investment Management
This opportunity will enable you to work with a global Fintech leader that drives business transformation processes for their clients. This role would be suitable for someone who is looking to make the next step in their career and build some knowledge and experience in Regulations and compliance.
In this role, you will work in conjunction with other departments, building strong relationships with clients and colleagues. You will be responsible for the operational tasks for the Regulatory Reporting Team Services and immediately taking on an impactful role within the company.
- Ensure all client projects are carried out as per the client SLAs and internal process documents.
- Provide regular updates to the senior associate on deliverables.
- Review any documentation for the highest level of accuracy before releasing to the client / externally.
- Prepare invoices and ensure precision
- Work closely with Senior Associate
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 1 to 2 years Financial Services experience “or”
- Recent Grad with relevant third level qualification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive DOE and study support
How to apply
For more information, contact Michael Gorman confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
I specialise in recruiting within the International Finance Sector for Engage People Recruiting. If you would like to discuss further about this opportunity or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a Specialist Recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland. We are focused on the Banking and Financial services Sector.