- Corporate Account Handler –...
Corporate Account Handler – Insurance (€35 – 40K)
A well established insurance broker with a strong history of growth are expanding their team and are looking for a new Corporate Account Handler in Dublin on a full time basis. They provide their clients with solutions to all their insurance needs ranging from home and motor insurance, to complex commercial business packages. They also provide a full range of health, life, pension, investment and mortgage products.
- Work with and supports Account Executives within the corporate team
- Handles all aspects of Risk, including risk management advice, market canvass, quotations, renewals and new business
- Liaises with Clients and Underwriters on a day to day basis and develop close working relationships
- Maintains and updates existing client accounts throughout the policy year
- Supports and assists with claims
Skills and Experience:
- APA Qualification
- 2 years experience in a Commercial Lines role within an insurance brokerage
- Experience with the Applied (Relay) broker system is an advantage
- To have the ability and experience to identify business opportunities
- Communication skills
What they can offer:
- Support to further your continued professional development through further professional qualifications.
- Opportunity to expand your current commercial knowledge to become an expert in your chosen field.
How to apply
Simply contact Alex Pidgeon on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.