- Corporate Credit Analyst –...
A high-performing alternative lender based in South Dublin is looking for a Credit Analyst to join their growing credit team. The company have a fantastic reputation and due to business demands they are expanding the credit team.
As Credit Analyst, you will analyse and decide on leasing and invoice financing requests. Reporting into the Team Leader, you will have your own credit authority. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role where they have analysed financial statements (especially balance sheets & P&L).
- Assess, analyze and interpret financial information relevant to applications from clients
- Annual reviews of customers
- Provide training to sales team where relevant
- Liaise closely with credit centre of parent company
- Minimum of 2 years’ corporate credit analysis experience, analysing companies financial statements (especially balance sheets & P&L).
- Relevant third level degree – business, finance, economics or related
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Remuneration:
DOE with a market leading bonus and excellent benefits package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.