- Corporate Finance Manager –...
A major ESG Asset Manager and Investor seeks to hire a Corporate Finance Manager to lead key Investor Relations and Cooperate Finance activities in the organisation.
The business is well established and currently manages over €1 billion in Assets. Further plans for the next fund launch are underway. The position will directly engage the board of Directors as well as major current and prospective Fund Investors.
The role presents the opportunity to engage in business critical activity in this exciting and high growth Asset class and presents the right person the opportunity to further progress their career as the business grows.
· Create and present investor prospectus, supported by Financial Modelling exercises identifying key return and risk scenarios.
· Engage Investors on queries, running Financial Models, and producing Investor outputs.
· Run sensitivity analysis and Financial Modelling exercises to inform Investor return analysis and field Investor queries.
· Prepare and present Board Reports on Assets and Investors for same as well as business performance.
· Support CFO in fundraising activities and enhancing both company and client performance. The role will also assist the CEO in ad hoc fundraising efforts.
· Experienced in Corporate Finance Activities,
· Experience in third party and Investor relations
· Strong communication and presentation skills
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €90,000 to €110,000 plus 25% Bonus
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.