- Competitive Salary
- Personal Growth / Career Progression Opportunities
- Great Location in Dublin
This global and well-established organisation whose expertise are based on exceptional client service are in search of a talented Corporate Finance Senior to join their effective and dynamic team in a professional environment. As Corporate Finance Senior you will be tasked with focusing on strategic advisory assignments and preparing significant proposals, reports and presentations for prospective clients.
This fascinating role is suited to a candidate seeking to progress in their career whilst developing strong relationships with clients on a consistent basis. Acting as a representative of this well-established company, you will develop high-quality financial models and make key contributions towards the company’s growth and success.
- Creation of financial models.
- Build relationships with clients and provide support for various corporate finance assignments
- Formulate reports and proposals on behalf of clients.
- Organise appropriate market research reports and documents to prospective clients
Skills / Experience:
- Recently qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA
- Previous experience in Corporate Finance
- Strong commercial acumen and advanced financial modelling experience.
How to apply
Simply contact Aisling McGuinness on +353 1 699 4525 or email email@example.com for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.