- Cost Accountant – Pharma
A pharmaceutical company located In the Mid-West of Ireland have an opportunity for a Cost Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity would allow you join to an award-winning, growing company that are expanding its workforce across several disciplines in science, engineering, quality, finance, sales and marketing.
This role will be reporting into the Product Costings Controller and will be part of a small tight-knit team.
- Work with the team of Cost Accountants who prepare and maintain detailed standard cost models for a large range of products
- To take ownership of the cost accounting for the manufacturing facility including monthly reporting of P&L, sales versus budget, cost of sales and analysis of variances.
- Partner with business unit leaders to support the growth of the business unit and to provide accurate new product costings.
- Analysing actual manufacturing costs, and preparing reports
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 2 plus years relevant industry experience, ideally pharmaceutical/healthcare experience in a multi-currency, multi-company environment would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on +353 1 6994525 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.