- Highly successful company
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Exceptional training opportunities / personal development
This already highly successful and global alternative lender is seeking further expansion throughout 2019. To help accommodate and meet the demands of this growth, the company is on the lookout for a Credit Analyst to join its team.
As Credit Analyst, you will form a key part of the Credit Risk team, working closely with and reporting to the Chief Risk Officer. You will be responsible for understanding and analysing financial information in relation to new customers.
Suiting someone with an Economics degree or experience in the banking sector and exposure to the credit process, the Credit Analyst role represents an opportunity to build on that foundation in a meaningful way. In return, you’ll receive a competitive performance-based remuneration package.
- Analyse and understand financial information in order to make recommendations about potential clients.
- Credit Centre Applications for potential new customers &/debtors.
- Coordinating with the Chief Risk Officer & other in-house teams
- Manage further ad-hoc tasks.
- Degree in Economics (focus in finance) or relevant Business degree
- Previous experience as a Credit Analyst
- Studying towards professional accountancy exams an advantage
- Completed relevant bank training
Salary / Remuneration:
Negotiable/DOE + Excellent Benefits Package
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.