An Irish organisation based in Dublin 22 are growing their finance team and looking for a Credit Controller to come on board.
Reporting into the Senior Credit Controller, the person will be responsible for the management of the Debtors Ledger and dealing with customer queries.
Ideally, the successful person will have 2 years’ experience in a similar role. This role will be initially offered on a 1 year FTC.
- Manage the Debtors Ledger, ensuring that it is up-to-date
- Contacting members via phone, emails and letters requesting payment.
- Dealing with member account queries
- Issue all invoices, credit notes and monthly statements from the Intact Accounting System.
- Daily posting of all payments/refunds onto Intact Accounting System.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a credit control role
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
€32,000 – €38,000
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.