- Credit Controller – Dublin...
An opportunity has opened up for a Credit Controller to join an exciting company based in Dublin 24. This is a growing company that encourages its employee’s development.
The candidate will get to work closely with management and will play an important role within the business. They provide a fun and happy working environment where you can grow confident in your career.
- Use Excel to post debtor lodgements for Euro and GBP from 4 bank accounts
- Collection calls and emailing debtors
- Input credit notes using a CRM system and upload information with an Invoice Discounting System
- Liaise with managers and the sales team about payments
- Set up Customer Special Pricing using Sage
- Weekly reports on credit control numbers and activities
- 2 years experience in a credit control position
- Proficient use of Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Familiar working in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
Simply contact Rebecca Gorman on (0)1 699 4229 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial Organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector