- Credit Controller – Irish...
A hugely successful Irish Tech company based in Dublin are growing their finance team and looking for a Credit Controller to come on board.
As Credit Controller, you will be responsible for the management of the Debtors Ledger and dealing with customer queries.
Ideally, the successful person will have 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Manage the Debtors Ledger, ensuring that it is up-to-date
- Contacting members via phone, emails and letters requesting payment.
- Dealing with member account queries
- Issue all invoices, credit notes and monthly statements from the Intact Accounting System.
- Daily posting of all payments/refunds onto Intact Accounting System.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a credit control role
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team lead experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.